Searching for a song related to storytelling, I have visited the www.youtube.com site on the Internet and, there, I have found the video of a song that I find really beautiful. It is a Bryan Adams' song and it is called "I will be right here waiting for you". The video that I have found isn´t the original one, however, it contains the lyrics of the song. You can see it in www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0K6d4qdBaQ
The song tells the story of a boy in love who, although separated from his girlfriend, as the lyric says, oceans apart, promises that he will wait for her whatever it happens. In my opinion, it is a very romantic story told in a beautiful song.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right, very romantic. I noticed too that the tags that went with the youtube posting were "romantic", loving" and "sad".
Post a Comment