Wednesday, May 09, 2007

LOS FASTIDIOS 'Antifa hooligans'

This group called Los Fastidois, was created in Verona (Italy) in late 1991. They sing most of their songs in Italian but this is in English. This group mixes powerful melodic strretpunk with classical 80's British Punk-Oi! sounds. I hope you like the two videos (Videoclip & live) and the song!!!





Link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricstime.com/los-fastidios-antifa-hooligans-lyrics.html

4 comments:

garazi said...

I don`t like this type of music since I find it very difficult to understand what the singer is saying.However,I would enjoy going to one of their concerts,because I think I would have a good time.
To sum up,I would say that their songs are a way to expain what this group think about the unfair situation in the world.

Anonymous said...

Althogh this type of music is not one of my favourites one I really enjoy listenig to it. It could be because I have some friends who play in a band which style is simmilar to this and I really like them. Apart from that i know that these type of bands make really good concerts where you enjoy yourself much more than in a famous band concert.

nereeeeee said...

I didn't know this band but I think they're quite good. i don't usually listen to this type of music, it's too estrident for me, but I found this song funny.
Finally, I have to say they sound much better on the first video than on the one live... Which makes me think I won't like their concert. Even though, I could be wrong.

laurita said...

I had already heard this song, however, I must recognise that I didn´t know who the band was.

This is the typical song that I only like to listen sometimes, maybe in a pub or a concert. I may have a good time with it, however, it isn´t the kind of music that I like to listen usually.