Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Telling stories

Watch the video clip of the Tracy Chapman song Telling stories.

Read though some of the ratings on the same youtube page.
Then look through the lyrics of the song and check out if you want the alternative video.
Write a comment on this posting saying what rating you would give to the song and video clip.

Find another song related to storytelling. Write a posting about it.

3 comments:

laurita said...

In my opinion, this song may has many different interpretations. Supposing that it tells the story of a couple thas has broken up but has not accepted yet the end of the relationship, it´s a quite sad song at the same time that it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard this song before and I really like it. It is true that apart from the song I didn´t have any idea of who was the singer. I haven´t understood the song very well. However, I think that it talks about the end of a relationship and how after breaking up the lover of the main character of the song has started writing about their story together. Nevertheless,I´m not very sure about it.

Anonymous said...

I think that it is a very interesting song,but it is very different compared with the music I usually listen to.however, it looks very beautiful, it tells about a relationship. In fact, I get bored with the songs which speak about love stories or relationships, so I don't like it