I´ve found all the news quite interesting but laura´s news is the most astonishing.I reckon that it is very unfair that a boy who is trying to help people suffers this type of illness.Moreover,this also makes me think about the difficult and horrible conditions people in the third world live.
I´ve also enjoyed Eli´s news.It´s surprising how interested French society is in UFOs.
To sum up, I would recommend everybody to read all this news since you can find many surprising things.
From all the news I have read i really liked the one which talked abou the new skyscraper that is being built in Bilbao, The Iberdrola tower. It could be , maybe, because I like architecture quite a lot since I'm planing to study a degree in this subjet next year. However an despite the fact that to modernize Bilbao is right, I think that they must bulit all around Bilbao not only in Abandoibarra. The city is much more than the river side and, although that could be the more beautiful part from Bilbao they musn't forget other areas. I reckon that to madernize the city is good for as and totally necessary, but the citizens do not only live in the city center and Bilbao has a lot of suburbs that are getting old and forgoten.
2 comments:
I´ve found all the news quite interesting but laura´s news is the most astonishing.I reckon that it is very unfair that a boy who is trying to help people suffers this type of illness.Moreover,this also makes me think about the difficult and horrible conditions people in the third world live.
I´ve also enjoyed Eli´s news.It´s surprising how interested French society is in UFOs.
To sum up, I would recommend everybody to read all this news since you can find many surprising things.
From all the news I have read i really liked the one which talked abou the new skyscraper that is being built in Bilbao, The Iberdrola tower.
It could be , maybe, because I like architecture quite a lot since I'm planing to study a degree in this subjet next year. However an despite the fact that to modernize Bilbao is right, I think that they must bulit all around Bilbao not only in Abandoibarra.
The city is much more than the river side and, although that could be the more beautiful part from Bilbao they musn't forget other areas.
I reckon that to madernize the city is good for as and totally necessary, but the citizens do not only live in the city center and Bilbao has a lot of suburbs that are getting old and forgoten.
Post a Comment