I rarely listen to English music since I´d rather listen to Spanish songs,which are easier to understand.However,there is an English group I enjoy a lot. This group is called Snow Patrol and ,despite the fact that few people know about it, in the future,it will be one of the most famous rock groups.
I reckon that their best song is Chasing Cars, which is a romantic song.Although the best thing about the song is its lyrics,the rythmn.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What can I say about this band??? I love it!!! And this song is beautiful, one of my favourites ever!!
As I have said in Nerea's posting I didn't know about this group much until today. However this song is more famous than the other I've heard before.
And despite tha fact that I like it I think that it is a bit slow at the begining.
I like very much this song. Maybe because of the rythm, which is very beautiful.
I agree with Garazi that Snow Patrol is not very famous, however, when I heard Chasing Cars by the first time I quickly got interested in this band and wanted to know more of their songs. I think that this is the same that happens to many people and, because of this, I also think that Snow Patrol will be very famous in a future.
I've listened to this song so many times in the radio that I'm very bored of it. Apart from that I've never liked the slowly songs.
I don't know why this group is becaming so famous, I don't think it is so good.
Post a Comment