Nowadays I haven´t got a favourite song. Nevertheless, there are several songs that I really like. Here you have several of them:
Linkin Park : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6GR-FgiFHg
If you are a fan of them... you will think the same as me: It´s the best song of them...
Marc Anthony: " que precio tiene el cielo"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJERg23Vv0You can find this song in his latest disc. It´s great despite being a different kind of music. I´m sure that it will like you
And finally let´s have a look at "milk inc"and their song " Tainted love".http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz562ZMxjRI
It´s electronic music. Maybe their songs dont have an interesting lyric but the rythm is really good!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These are not really my kind of music... I don't like Linkin park at all... the other two can be heard.
For exmaple, Marc Anthony's song is a very "latin" song, in the way that word means something related with salsa, cumbia and other types of music from Latin America.
The last one could be good for dancing, but I admit I would not listen to it at home. But the videoclip feels good to me.
What i can say about this song, (linkin park's one)? I really like it. This could be bacause I like the band quite a lot.
About mark anthony I don't have much to say because I really hate it. It is more my mother's style than mine.
The last one it is quite good for dancing at saturday night in the disco with your friends, but not for hearing it. Maybe, i say all this because electronic music it is not my favourite style of music.
I think that the Linkin Park song is the one that I like the most of all the songs published on the blog. Maybe because is the only that is a bit near from the type of music I like.
Also say that the last song, 'tainted love', is also covered by Marylin Manson and I think that that song is quite better than this.
Although Linking Park is not one of my favourite groups, I like this song.
Secondly,I like Marc Anthony´s song since I like this kind of music.Moreover,I enjoy dancing and this kind of music is perfect.
Finally,I don`t like the last one at all,but I would enjoy dancing it in the disco.
Post a Comment