Before watching the video of the show, check out the video of the song Sarah talks about, Moon River
Choose another episode to watch from the Blog Archive (right-hand side of the page)
Write a posting on this blog:
- Saying what you think of the first episode you watched of the show and the video clip of the song
- Saying what the other episode you watched was about and whether you found it interesting
4 comments:
I've seen two episodes of The Daily English Show and, to say the truth, just liked one of them. I listened to Moon River and recognised the song (Audrey Hepburm came to my mind); even if it is a cover, I liked it.
After that, I clicked on another ep, about muesli... I didn't find it so entertaining... I guess that's because I'm not interested in cooking.
In my opinion, The Daily English Show is an interesting way to improve our English level, mainly the pronuntiation. Sarah speaks slow and clearly and the things she says are easy to understand. Moreover, there is another useful thing, which are subtitles.
On every shows, Sarah includes a song (funny way to study), a little bit of grammar, some interesting news...all these let us have a good time at the same time we learn the language.
The first show speaks about Internet addiction and studies a song which I have found beautiful, Moon river. The second show I have seen, the 16 March´s one, however, gives some information about Back Street Boys and their song As long as you love me, teach us some opposite words and tells the new of a woman who had called to the police to report the theft of her three marijuana plants.
Hello! I'm Igor.
First, I saw the chapter that all of us have to see and after i also saw another one where the girl talked about how to speak politely in english.
From my point of view, the videos are quite good. Technically they are perfect, and watching them I think that you can learn little things to improve your english. What I mean is that if you don´t know too much english, it is imposibble to learn with this videos, but if you know english, you can learn little interesting tricks about how to use it better.
I also think that the "Stick news" part is a bit difficult to understand, because the speaker doesn,t speak too clear.
Summaraising, if you have time I recomend you to see some episodes, you wil enjoy it!!!
Post a Comment