Monday, March 26, 2007

NEW DISC!!!


The well known basque band 'Des-kontrol' has just put on sale their latest disc. The title of this new disc is 'Duintasunez eutsi', what it means something like 'Resisting with proud' and it is formed by 13 songs: which 10 of them are new and the last 3 are the most significant old songs reedited for the new Cd.
Th music in this disc is clearly influenced by the punk of the 70's and the Oi! and streetpunk of the 80's. Simple and agressive lyrics and shrt and fast sdongs is what you are going to find in this disc.
The price of the disc is of 10€ and you can find in a lot of shops as Streetwarriors, elkar liburudenda, gatazka gunea, Brixton (Romo) ...
I sincerely recomend you to buy it, you won´t regret!!!


More information: http://www.des-kontrol.tk/

3 comments:

Ann said...

Is this the group des-control?

harry77 said...

Yes! That’s the group, but the correct name is ‘Des-kontrol’ with K, cause the group name is in basque, the same as all their songs except two or three songs in Spanish and one song in English. The English song is called ‘Freedom for my land’ and you can hear in this link:

http://www.goear.com/search.php?q=freedom+for+my+land

nereeeeee said...

I think your idea of good music is a bit hipocrytical because you only like groups while they're unfamous... Moreover, you don't like those CDs that cost 22 Euros... So I guess your hobbies and likes depend on they're price... Which makes me untrust your opinion, that I suppose is changing all the time.

Even though, I've seen this band's video and I have to say they're not so bad as I expected, but they sound just like noise to me... The music takes a way the voice doesn't follow... Streetpunk?? I guess I don't like it.

Anyway, I humbly think it's well-written and that if gives very detailed information for people interested on this band, as Igor.